Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Craig Busch Hack Attack


Anyone who has ever read my article Craig Busch and Zion Wildlife Gardens will only be too aware that I am not a fan of the man, his methods or his message. I can however sympathise with the guy since I learned that someone had hacked into his online bank account and has being siphoning off his money. This is an awful thing to do to anybody. I hope the culprit is apprehended quickly.

I was even more sympathetic when I learned from the two newslinks today that Craig has been receiving threats (ie hate mail). I fail to understand the mental mess that draws such excuses for human beings to threaten others. They should be locked away.

There is a certain irony to hate mail aspect in that around 60% of that which I have personally received has been from Craig Busch fans.
Thieves steal funds raised in Britain for Lion Man

Lion Man scammed and threatened



***
For Books on Zoo Management and more please visit
***
For regular updated Zoo News, Views, Reviews and Vacancies please visit
 Zoo News Digest on
Learn More About Zoos and Aquariums by visiting
The Zoo Hubs
and subscribe to the largest and longest established zoo related ezine
by clicking
HERE

 

To advertise on Zoo News Digest please click

No comments:

Post a Comment