Tuesday, September 29, 2009

T.I.G.E.R.S.

I have gone on about the so called 'The Institute Greatly Endangered and Rare Species' (T.I.G.E.R.S.) every time I have seen one of their stories in the press. Everything they ever present is so well done. Such excellent photos accompanying a text of mumbo jumbo made up to dupe and confuse the public.
It does confuse them too, and also confuses some zoo people too because I am frequently sent photos by people thinking what they are doing is wonderful. It isn't.

I am delighted that someone has taken the time to do in depth research on the 'Institute' and its founder.

Please follow this link:
http://www.911animalabuse.com/00abusers/bhagavandocantle.htm


Note from Peter:
Just in case anyone thinks I am joining the ranks of the anti's........I am not. I remain 100% Pro Zoo....Pro GOOD Zoo. Just like the rest of you. I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment